ZiZhu Hi-tech Park, No.555 Dongchuan Rd. Minhang District, Shanghai
530 Building, No.18 QingYuan Road, Xinwu District, Wuxi
1. Higher than the industry average salary;
2. Transportation subsidy / meal subsidy / communication subsidy;
3. Nice working enviroment and good corporate culture;
4. Years of accumulated product technology, excellent technical atmosphere.
(1) Analog IC designer
- Design and simulation of PMIC with focus on : Buck, Boost, LDO, charger, LED driver, Charge pump, Class D amplifier, etc.
- Work with layout engineer to finish and optimize layout design.
- Use lab equipment to characterize PMIC product to meet design spec.
- Work with application engineer to support customer application.
- Application note and datasheet preparation.
- Master degree of microelectronics, electrical engineering or relevant, 1~5 years work experiences at least.
- Solid understanding on analog circuit design including transistor behavior, model, bandgap, OP-AMP compensation, etc.
- Solid understanding of power management IP , such as buck converter, boost converter, Charger, LDO, LED driver, Charge Pump, Class D amplifier, BMS，
- Good understanding of semiconductor technology, device structure, etc.
- Familiar with EDA tools, such as Cadence Virtuoso, Spectre, Spice, Ams, VCS simulation, etc.
- Familiar with lab equipment such as power supply, multi-meters, Oscilloscope, etc.
(2) Digital IC designer
- Participate in IP and chip level architecture definition, derive functional and design specifications and analyse feasibility of technical and architectures
- Implement design with Verilog to achieve specification goals. Simulate and debug the codes in the coding stage.
- Go through the frontend design flow to deliver qualified netlist. Co-work with back-end team to fix timing issue and check floor-plan.
- Write ASIC specific part of test plan. Prove functional correctness from block level to top-level
- Design for verification (assertion-based design strategies, code coverage, functional coverage, test plan, etc.)
- Support firmware/software bring-up and debugging.
- Work as the technical contact point on the ASIC area.
- Maintain design environment, solve flow issues, and develop scripts to improve flow efficiency.
- 2+ years of experience with Master degree or 4+ years of experience with Bachelor degree.
- Strong RTL coding and familiar with front-end design flow
- Proven experience on synthesis, timing analysis and formal verification.
- Should be familiar with shell/perl/tcl programming in linux OS.
- Experience in mixed signal team is a plus, knowledge of analog design is a big plus.
- Experience in power management chip design is a plus.
- . Experience in C/C++/SystemVerilog programming is a plus
- Good communication skills and fluent English.
(3) Analog IC layout engineer:
- Analog and mixed-signal circuit layout design based on circuit schematic
- Work with circuit design engineers to optimize layout to ensure optimal circuit performance
- Complete layout physical verification
- Complete the Sign-off process and inspection, and write layout design documents
- Bachelor degree or above in electronics related major
- 3 years of experience in layout design, experience with actual tape out is preferred
- Familiar with ESD, Latch Up principle and corresponding layout prevention measures
- Have good learning ability, communication and coordination skills and team spirit
(4)Digital physical realization engineer
- Finish digital implementation domain including Floorplan, P&R, STA, Physical verification, DFM.
- Complete large sized design implementation tasks of ASIC, co-work with circuit design engineers.
- Must have BS degree with 3+ years of applicable experience.
- Have a solid background in circuits, electronics & physics.
- Essential that the individual demonstrates strong communication, verbal and written.
- Requires good communication skills in English.